Monday, June 25, 2012

The waiting game

I'm having a hard time not driving myself crazy, I just want this out of me!

Candace came over and colored my hair today.  If I have to be in bed for two weeks I can't have dark roots :)  It was nice to talk to her about my surgery because she had almost the exact surgery a few years ago.  I went and sat with her for a few hours after she came out of surgery and she seemed to be in A LOT of pain.  She let me know that everyone said she was in pain, but she can't remember any of it.  So at least I won't remember the pain later.... lol!

Today called for a chocolate malt at Iceberg. Diane taught me long ago that a chocolate malt always makes things feel better.
See!  You feel better just by looking at it!  Go get one, you deserve it.

xoxo
Becky

7 comments:

  1. You sweet girl...I have had you on my mind constantly. That malt looks very yummy, I am glad you were able to find something that was tasty. You are in our thoughts and prayers Becky, we love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to go get a malt tomorrow! I think tomorrow you need to treat yourself to a pedicure. The next day it should be a massage. Is there anything liquid that I could pick up for you at Costa Vida?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel better after eating ice cream! I hate the waiting too! If you need anything, let me know and i will be there. My # is 801-598-0209. Hang in there and love you tonz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stop thinking about you! SOO, I went to your blog and now I can't stop thinking about that shake!;) I wanted to tell you I love you and I hope you don't have any pain or remember you had any!;) You are in my thoughts and prayers--every day!!!! Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you today (and everyday!) we love you lots and you are in our thoughts and prayers!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending all my love and strength your way from Alaska. These are the times I hate living so far away...I would love to just come sit with you. Hang in there, we love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky, You are such an awesome woman and you are going to kick cancer's A*#!! hahaha I love you and you are a great boss. Thanks for making work a fun place to be! Let me know if I can do anything for you, Brandon or the kids!! HUGS & LOVES
    Chandy

    ReplyDelete